375 ml/12.7 fl oz
The olives were hand harvested in November 2017. As each bin filled with olives, they were delivered by tractor to the olive mill, now located on site and milled within minutes of picking!
The professional taster's comments for the 2017 harvest EVOO are:
* Spicy grassy green aromas with warm undertones of cinnamon
* Soft and beautifully balanced on the palate with a complex mixture of green and ripe fruity notes (nutty, floral, artichoke, fresh-cut grass, cinnamon, with some wood/hay/straw.)
* The finish is long-pleasantly peppery and slightly bitter with a lingering nutty sweetness.
FRANTOIO GROVE is certified Extra Virgin Olive Oil by the California Council of Olive Oil.
- 2018 GOOD FOOD AWARD
- 2018 GOLD at Los Angeles International EVOO Competition
- 2018 BEST OF CLASS at Los Angeles International EVOO Competition
2018 GOLD, BEST OF CLASS, & BEST OF CALIFORNIA (medium single cultivar,) California State Fair